Nama: Nazma Amelia Kelas: XII-C Understanding Chinese Sirih is a wild plant that has long been used by the community as an herbal medicine. One of the benefits of Chinese betel nut that is quite popular is treating gout. Chinese betel nut (Peperomia pellucida) is a plant from the Piperaceae family, just like green betel nut and red betel nut. This plant has shiny green leaves with a heart shape. To get the benefits, Chinese betel nut can be processed into various dishes. Chinese Sirih and Its Health Benefits Chinese Sirih contains many active compounds, including flavonoids, tannins, alkaloids, saponins, terpenoids, steroids, glycosides, and triterpenoids. Thanks to its nutrition, consuming Chinese betel nut can provide the following benefits: 1. Overcoming headaches This plant is known to have an analgesic effect that can relieve pains in the body, including headaches. 2. Reduce fever If you have a fever, you can use Chinese betel nut as a treatment. One of the studies stat...
nazma amelia XI C Alfani : hello, my name is Alfani, what is your name? Nazma: Hi, my name is Nazma Alfani : how are you Nazma? Nazma : I'm fine, how are you? Alfani : where are you from? Nazma : I'm from Ciwaru, would you like to go to Surabaya? Alfani : I'm from Cipeundeuy going to Jakarta Nazma : are you still at school? Alfani : of course I'm still in grade 11 Nazma : oh that means we are the same, right? Alfani : oh sure Nazma : where do you go to school? Alfani : I study at SMA Negeri 1 Saguling Nazma : If I may know which area? Alfani: Jalupang Kidul village area, Saguling sub-district Nazma : oh yes yes Nazma: OK then, it looks like I've arrived at my destination. I'll get off first, bye Alfani : yes, Nazma, be careful, nice to meet you Nazma : oh yes, thank you Alfani, it's nice to meet you, see you next time Alfani : yes, Nazma, you're welcome, see you, Bay
Expository Text: Nutritious Food Introduction: Nutritious food is one of the essential aspects of maintaining good health. Nutritious food provides the nutrients needed by the body to carry out daily activities. Therefore, it is important for us to understand the significance of nutritious food and make efforts to consume healthy meals. Body: Nutritious food can be obtained from various sources, such as fruits, vegetables, proteins, and carbohydrates. Fruits and vegetables are vital sources of vitamins and minerals that are important for maintaining overall health. Proteins and carbohydrates serve as energy sources required by the body for daily activities. Thus, it is crucial for us to consume nutritious food in a balanced manner. Conclusion: In maintaining our health, it is essential for us to have awareness and a strong commitment to consuming nutritious food. By incorporating a variety of healthy foods into our diet, we can enhance our well-being, boost our immune system, ...
Komentar
Posting Komentar